Monday, 16 September 2013

Cutie Pie Challenge

Well good morning everyone, well the kids are back at school and peace has returned only joking I really miss having the kids at home.
Back to the Cutie Pie Challenge blog, the theme this time is CUTE one for the boys.
I used a LOTV image coloured in with my pro markers and I added some glossy accent to the ball and the football boots to make them shine.
I then used a star stamp to stamp on the card base to reveal where I cut the paper, I learned this method at the Papercraft Show at Biggin Hill which was fab, I used some green card and make points out of them and added them to the paper which I distressed with my new blending tool (which I love). Stamped the sentiment and cut out on a circle punch and added some stars to finish.


Please take a look at Cutie Pie blog and get your entries in http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this colourful little boy card...the image is gorgeous x

Lisa xx said...

such a cute card Gem, I was hoping to get to the show biggin hill the other week, but stuff got in the way :(

Sarah said...

Hi Gemma, gorgeous image (love LoTV) and a fab card - the stars peeping out from the paper is great.

Sarah

Berni Cuttino said...

Awe so sweet and charming, beautiful design and amazing coloring, striking card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Annie said...

I love that LOTV footie boy! and your card is just perfect for a little lad.
hugs, annie x