Monday 2 September 2013

Cutie Pie Challenge

Good Morning everyone, well firstly I would like to say wow wow and wow for all the entries we had in the last Cutie Pie Challenge, there were well over 150 and it was so hard to pick the best ones. Lets see if we can get this challenge up to as many entries or even more.
The theme this time is Christmas in September. I made my card using a SWALK Christmas image, coloured in with my Pro Markers and added white Flower Soft for the snow. I rounded off a square card base and added some paper, sentiment matt and layered the image, I also added some snow flakes and some bling and finished off with a sentiment.

 
Please get your entries in and take a look at the Cutie Pie Blog http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/,
 hope you all have a lovely day.
xxx

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great card Gem, love the red and white x