Monday 30 September 2013

Cutie Pie Challenge DT card

Good morning everyone, well  I hope this finds you all well. The Cutie Pie Challenge this time is from a sketch and birthday theme. The image I used was from Flat Friends and coloured with my pro markers. Then added some backing paper from my stash, the centre black and white pattern is washi tape, added a banner and ribbon and a button and finished off with a sentiment.
 
 
Take a look at the Cutie Pie Challenge blog and get your entries in.
xxx
 

4 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Love your colour choice, Gemma. It works so well. Great card! xx

Sarah said...

Fab card Gemma. I never think to use patterned paper with dies...great idea xx

Unknown said...

Hi Gem, adorable card and love that image!

Sarah

Chris said...

Hi Gem, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/