Tuesday 29 January 2013

Wings Challenge

Afternoon everyone, well it is quite windy here in the UK and wet but that is a great excuse to stay in doors and do some crafting.
Todays make is for the Tidly Ink wings challenge. I used the Tidly Inks image of Wryn on a mushroom coloured in with my pro markers, then added it to an embossed die cut and added a bit of chalk to add to the effect. Matt and layered some paper, added a strip of paper that I border punched and to finish that off I added some lace and a charm. To complete the look I added flowers, sentiment and bling.
 
I hope you all like it?
 
 

 
Take a look at the Tidly Inks blog for more info and some great images http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely darling. I love all the interesting and different layers and Wryn just looks adorable there. :D Thanks for playing along with us this challenge at Tiddly Inks.

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Could she be any sweeter? I don't think so. Absolutely darling card entry!! So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!!
Hugs,
Leah

Dilyana said...

Adorable!!! :-) Lovely card Gem! :-) Good job! Thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks challenge and I really hope to see you again! :-)

Loopylou. said...

too cute Gemma! love the fold.
Thank you so much for sharing it with the tiddly inkers
hugs Lou xx

Anonymous said...

Нi there, this ωeeκend is good in supрort of mе, sincе
this occasion i am reading this great eԁucatiοnal piece of wгiting here at my home.



My web-site :: Bucket Trucks
Also visit my weblog ; bucket trucks for sale online