Sunday 20 January 2013

The Paper Shelter challenge

Well here is another card I have entered into a challenge. This time it is the turn of The Paper Shelter, the theme was blue winter. I used the Swalk image with the sentiment to match saying "a hug is the perfect gift... one size fits all and its easily returned". I coloured her in using pro markers. Matt it onto a die cut. The paper I used was by The Paper Shelter and I thought it really finished the card off. I added some hand rolled flowers and card candi to finish.



 
Take a look at The Paper Shelters Blog for more info on how to enter the challenge http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous image and a really lovely card design, love your papers to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx