Wednesday 26 October 2011

Some New Christmas Cards

Not blogged for a while, so thought I would share some christmas cards am having a little Fizzy Moon monent, really getting into the spirit just over 60 days to go.

I love this card it reminds me of me and hubby always there to keep me warm
xxxxxxx


This is soo sweet and the sentiment really finishes it off "From Our House To Yours"
xxxxx

Never tried matting and layering with triangles but think it really works in this card and the poinsettia which I cut and stuck adds to it.
xxx


I love this shape card, it a template from Ema and just cant wait for some more
xxx


My nestie fits around the sentiment nicely
xxx

Hope you all have a great evening and would love you all to follow me and become
a fan on my Facebook Page
Gems Handmade Cards,
 there is a link on the home page to the left.

xxx

5 comments:

Catherine said...

They're all lovely cards Gemma. x

Pamela said...

Your cards are beautiful Gem.

Pam x

Karen said...

Very lovely creations hun.xx

Angela said...

Lovely work Gemma
Ax

Chris said...

Fabulous cards..xx