Thursday 6 October 2011

Boxes using Crafters Companion Board

Well I wanted to make some boxes, they didnt turn out how I wanted, but I love them, the Tilda images are hand coloured and quite pleased with them also, going to be making some for my family at christmas time with handmade chocolates, think that will go down well, would love to know what you all think xx

This would be great for recipe cards, the image is just so cute xx


I love this, for a little boy filled with choc would be great xx

Hope you all have a great evening thanks for checking out my blog
xx
x

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Great little boxes! I have a hougie board which I find great for boxes. Very similar idea to your Crafter Companion I'm guessing!
I am now a follower of your blog!
Pop in & visit mine one day when you have a mo!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Im just me - Marleen said...

sooo cute xxx

Rizwan Ali said...

New design can change always people attention and give them more attraction to get in to it.

print loyalty card
Hotel Key Card