Monday 28 April 2014

Cutie Pie Challenge

Good Morning everyone, hope this post finds you all well, its been a little mad since the children have been off school. I managed to get my card done (somehow). The theme this time was April Showers Bring May Flowers.
I used Tilly Daydream decoupage from my stash, some blue and yellow flowery paper from my stash and a shaped card in the shape of the flower, added the matt and layers and added the decoupage and to finish it off I added the flowers, bling and sentiment.

 
 
I hope you all like it please take a look at the Cutie Pie Challenge and get your entries in.

 
Gem
xxx

2 comments:

Bridie said...

Great card, I love the Tilly Daydream range

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a lovely day.

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Diane said...

Wonderful card design.

Hugs diane