Monday 17 March 2014

Cutie Pie Challenge One For Mum Challenge

Good Morning everyone, hope you are all well been a little while since I posted so thought I would share with you my card for my DT spot on Cutie Pie Challenge.
I coloured the Teddy Bo image in with my pro markers, added some card and paper from my stash, finished off with swirls from memory box dies added some flowers, of course some pearls and finished off with a sentiment. I cut the card base on my cameo which I LOVE.
 

 
I really enjoyed making this and it will go to the Mother In Law for mothers day. Thanks for looking and take a look at the Cutie Pie Challenge blog and get your entries in.
 
xxx
 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely card Gem, great image...it could be me at the moment as I am knitting a bunny, not sure about Bea's hat though!! xx

Unknown said...

Hi Gem, Bea is totally cute and I love your card base - it's fab!!

Sarah