Monday 3 February 2014

Cutie Pie Challenge

Good Morning everyone, hope your all well. The weather has been a little horrible here but hopefully the nicer weather will be here soon.
I made this card for the Cutie Pie Challenge, the theme was valenties. I love the image (from 2 Cute Ink) and it was lovely to colour in using my pro markers.
I added the sunburst effect with two co ordinating papers from the Tilly Daydream series, then added a border on the bottom and topped off with a matha stewart punch border. I added a nestie shape I have and a doiley on top and last to finish a sentiment and some heart bling.

 
Take a look at the Cutie Pie Blog http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ and get your entries in.
 
Gem
XXX

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Gem, adorable image and a super cute card!

Sarah