Monday 5 August 2013

Cutie Pie Challenge

Good morning everyone, I hope all the Mummies and Daddies are coping with there little angles being off of school lol. I have had 3 of the 4 this week but in another week will have all 4.
We have been doing lots of things in doors as the weather has been a little pants, bingo, treasure hunts, colouring, card making, plate decorating, hand flowers etc.
Lets get back to the crafting, todays theme was thank you cards.
I used a new range by Docrafts called Tilly Daydream as the main image. Matt and layered with craft card, the paper I used was a digi paper by Floppy Late, then used a memory box die to make the flowers and a Martha Stewart punch for the bottom section and finished off with some buttons and a sentiment.


 
Take a look at the Cutie Pie Challenge blog and get your entries in http://cutiepiechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
Have a lovely day what ever you do
xxx

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely card Gem and a lovely colour combo xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Gemma. Hope the school holds are going well x Susan x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous, love the brown and green together
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! I love those toppers - just arrived in my home yesterday and I was thrilled! :)
This is really nice card, Gem. Have a great day... :)