Monday 8 July 2013

Cutie Pie Challenge

Good Morning everyone, well it is that time again for the Cutie Pie Challenge. The theme this time was cute and cuddly. I knew what I was going to do straight away, so I just had to use teddy boo.
I matt and layered some red check style paper on some kraft coloured card, then picked two more styles of paper and embossed one with some hearts. Then added a border using Martha Stewart border punch and added some lace. To finish off I added bakers twine, flowers, silver charm and some bling.
 
 
 
I hope you will all go and take a look at the Cutie Pie blog
xxx

4 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Great card, gorgeous layout.

Lisa xxxx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Gemma - love the adorable cute image and fabulous LO
Debs xx

Lisa xx said...

Hi Gemma!

This is so sweet, I do love this image xx

Laila B. said...

Your card made me smile!!!
;)