Saturday 22 September 2012

Craftymess DT Post

Good Morning everyone, well here is another DT Post for Craftymess. The theme was distressed/aged.

I found this quite hard to be honest as I like clean and pristine edges but think it turned out ok.

I used Teddy Bo image and coloured in using my pro markers giving the bear the furry look and think it worked really well. I think screwed up white paper and distressed it with tim holtz ink and my home made blending tool. I then screwed up some corediations card and sanded it right back to give the effect of the coloured core and finised off with card candi and a sentiment.


Take a look at the Craftymess Blog page http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ and get entering your makes. There is a great prize up for grabs which is sponcered by Crimson Cloud.
xxx

3 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

Cute card Gemma...great DT make.

Hugs Sandie xx

Angela said...

Hi Gemma, Great DT card. Love the bear and the distressed coredinations paper pops the image right out.
Ax

Anonymous said...

This is lovely, so cute. xx