Thursday 2 August 2012

Desmet DT post

Good Morning everyone, well it has been a scorcher over the past few days, just right for the school holidays. Hope you are all not to effected by the heat? My children were not too well so have been keeping them in doors till the garden is in the shade.
That is enough about me, I have decided to make something a little different rather than a card. I went with the Apple Tree Image from Desmet Designs for my DT.
I used the shaped square shape for the background, then colour the image using my promarkers and added some bricks to the house. I put some paper on in a diamond shape, added the little pad with the same papers and card as the background and to finish it off I added some butterflies (by Martha Stewart), some border peel offs and the words New Home cut from my sizzex die.


More information can be found on the Desment Challenge blog so get your entries in http://desmetdt.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx

1 comment:

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is beautiful, what a good idea x
Following x