Friday 2 September 2011

Christmas Cards and Cards For The USA

Good evening everyone, sorry for the long delay in not posting pictures, but you all know what the school holidays are like with children running around!
My little girl starts her "Big" school on Monday she is so excited, thought I would share some latest makes with you, would love to know what you all think x

This is my first Humphrey christmas card, I love this one so so cute xx


I love Fizzy Moon and the hand stamped greeting at the bottom xx


Off the Christmas theme now this is going to the USA x


Never made this shape before but I really like it, and of course love Card Candi x


This Hedgehog is so cute and the leaf paper really sets it off xx


My Mother In Law is getting the Country Companion Disc by Do Crafts cant wait to have a play x


I am really into this shape at the moment think it looks great x

Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

1 comment:

lindah11 said...

wow what super cards
hugs linda xxx